The PayForED App is here!
Our easy five-step process allows families to customize a 4-year projection of college cost and student debt by each college. This solution is a powerful tool that helps parents and students navigate this complex decision easily.
The PayForED App is geared to the parents and high school students who are trying to plan for college. For the high school senior, it has an added benefit which allows the family to compare the actual financial award letters in one place. With this customized approach, families can better project the total net cost of each college and their debt at graduation. We believe this information will help parents and students find their best college value and avoid excessive student loans.
The PayForED App has the following features:
- Build an Expected Family by Contribution Number (Both Methods)
- Financial impact of multiple children in college
- 4-year projection of net cost
- Graduation student loan analysis with custom cash flow
- Financial award college comparison
- Sort colleges by final net cost to find the best value
- 2 page College Guidance Report
- Graduation and Retention Charts
- Award letter reset option
- Videos to help you navigate and simplify the process
Our unique and easy five-step approach will allow parents and students to get the answers on affordability and college fit. The PayForED App creates the transparency that the college decision process is missing.
Discover the secrets to finding the answers to college affordability. Click the video below and more details are found on the PayForED APP solution page.
Our App is another step and solution towards our company’s mission of preventing and solving the student debt crisis. This new solution compliments our other tools: College Cost Analyzer, In College Payer, and Student Loan Repayer.